No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan

sagittarius mines tampakan

  • Anti mining group commends DENR for canceling Tampakan ECC .

    Feb 15, 2017 . Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI) is the developers of the Tampakan project. The local unit of Swiss global miner Xstrata Plc. is planning to develop.

    Get Price
  • DENR thumbs down Tampakan mine project . Philstar

    Jul 28, 2016 . The $5.9 billion Tampakan project in South Cotabato, dubbed as potentially . Operator Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI) has already secured the.

    Get Price
  • About Us Sagittarius Mines Incorporated

    SMI's head office is registered at the Municipality of Tampakan, South Cotabato and . Our commitment to corporate social responsibility in the Philippine mining.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines Inc. . LinkedIn

    About us. Sagittarius Mines, Inc (SMI) operates the Tampakan copper gold project as a joint venture between Xstrata Copper (62.5%), Indophil Resources NL.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan Gold Copper Project Mining Technology

    The Tampakan copper gold mine is located in the Southern Philippines. . The mine is operated by Sagittarius Mines and is owned 62.5% by Xstrata and 37.5%.

    Get Price
  • Philippines will not allow Tampakan mine to operate as open pit .

    Jul 26, 2016 . I will not allow the Tampakan project, Regina Lopez told reporters, . Officials at Sagittarius Mines Inc, owned by local investor Alcantara.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan Mining Atlas

    In this regard, a wide range of environmental projects and initiatives have been undertaken at the Tampakan Project via Sagittarius Mines, Inc. (SMI), many in.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines Inc. . LinkedIn

    About us. Sagittarius Mines, Inc (SMI) operates the Tampakan copper gold project as a joint venture between Xstrata Copper (62.5%), Indophil Resources NL.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines Inc (SMI) . Business & Human Rights Resource .

    Currently at its exploration stage, the Tampakan copper and gold mine has the . Response by Sagittarius Mines Inc (SMI): Sagittarius Mines re impacts of.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines Incorporated Home

    Sagittarius Mines, Inc. (SMI) is developing the Tampakan Project for its shareholders by virtue of a Financial and Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) issued.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan mine Wikipedia

    The Tampakan deposit is a large copper and gold orebody located in the south of the . The proposed copper and gold mine is being developed by Sagittarius.

    Get Price
  • The Tampakan Copper Gold Project and human rights violations in .

    Owned by Glencore . Xstrata, with Australian company Indophil holding a minority stake, the mine is operated by a local subsidiary, Sagittarius Mines, Inc. (SMI).

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines moves start of Tampakan operations to 2018

    Aug 23, 2012 . Mining firm Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI) has moved its target for . the contractor for the $5.9 billion Tampakan copper gold project in Mindanao,.

    Get Price
  • Sale of Glencore Stake in Sagittarius Mines Inc and Tampakan Project

    Jun 24, 2015 . Following Glencore plc's (Glencore) disposal of its shares in Indophil Resources NL (Indophil), a subsidiary of Glencore today executed a.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan Copper Gold Project . Featured Project . Ausenco

    Sagittarius Mines, Inc. was developing the Tampakan Copper Gold Project, an open pit mine and processing facilities, located approximately 50 km north of.

    Get Price
  • DENR thumbs down Tampakan mine project . Philstar

    Jul 28, 2016 . The $5.9 billion Tampakan project in South Cotabato, dubbed as potentially . Operator Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI) has already secured the.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines Incorporated Home

    Sagittarius Mines, Inc. (SMI) is developing the Tampakan Project for its shareholders by virtue of a Financial and Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) issued.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan Copper Gold Project . Featured Project . Ausenco

    Sagittarius Mines, Inc. was developing the Tampakan Copper Gold Project, an open pit mine and processing facilities, located approximately 50 km north of.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines maintains ISO 14001: 2015 certification .

    May 8, 2018 . Sagittarius Mines, Inc. has maintained its certification to ISO 14001: . the Tampakan Project in accordance with the highest environmental,.

    Get Price
  • Sale of Glencore Stake in Sagittarius Mines Inc and Tampakan Project

    Jun 24, 2015 . Following Glencore plc's (Glencore) disposal of its shares in Indophil Resources NL (Indophil), a subsidiary of Glencore today executed a.

    Get Price
  • Sy eyes majority stake in Tampakan project . Inquirer Business

    Dec 12, 2016 . Sagittarius Mines Inc., the owner of the Tampakan project, used to be 62.5 percent owned by Glencore while the remaining 37.5 percent was.

    Get Price
  • BankTrack Tampakan Copper and Gold Mine project

    Nov 1, 2015 . Its local subsidiary Sagittarius Mining International (SMI) has ploughed $350 million into the $5.9 billion Tampakan project, which it describes.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan Gold Copper Project Mining Technology

    The Tampakan copper gold mine is located in the Southern Philippines. . The mine is operated by Sagittarius Mines and is owned 62.5% by Xstrata and 37.5%.

    Get Price
  • About Us Sagittarius Mines Incorporated

    SMI's head office is registered at the Municipality of Tampakan, South Cotabato and . Our commitment to corporate social responsibility in the Philippine mining.

    Get Price
  • Sy eyes majority stake in Tampakan project . Inquirer Business

    Dec 12, 2016 . Sagittarius Mines Inc., the owner of the Tampakan project, used to be 62.5 percent owned by Glencore while the remaining 37.5 percent was.

    Get Price
  • Tampakan mine Wikipedia

    The Tampakan deposit is a large copper and gold orebody located in the south of the . The proposed copper and gold mine is being developed by Sagittarius.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines denies Dominguez involvement in Tampakan project

    May 22, 2017 . Sagittarius Mines, Inc. (SMI) came forward to defend Finance chief Carlos Dominguez III and denied allegations that the latter has a stake in the.

    Get Price
  • Sagittarius Mines moves start of Tampakan operations to 2018

    Aug 23, 2012 . Mining firm Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI) has moved its target for . the contractor for the $5.9 billion Tampakan copper gold project in Mindanao,.

    Get Price
  • Philippines open pit mining ban could be lifted before year end .

    Oct 24, 2017 . Sagittarius Mines's Tampakan was formerly owned by Glencore, but the Swiss giant walked away in 2015 following an open pit mining ban by.

    Get Price
  • Glencore Xstrata Tampakan Copper Gold Project in South Cotabato .

    Jan 23, 2017 . The Tampakan Copper Gold Project in the Philippines, owned by . Sagittarius Mines Inc (SMI), is one of the largest copper gold mines in.

    Get Price